Monday, May 2, 2011

Here's to the new and Here's to you.

This is my first blog... I'm always behind the trends but I like to consider it fashionably late. So let me start by a little bit about myself and what you will get out of my blog. I am horrible at spelling and grammar, no need to correct me just read on. I am not a dietitian but I have a love for healthy food and healthy life. I am a newly wed, so I'm all about gushing love and home projects for our new house and trying to make it into a Luttrell Home...

So I'll start with a family tradition of "Here's to." A toasting tradition that I'm not sure if my sister made up recently or if it's been around for years, but here it goes:




  • Here's to, my new husband and our new life, may we bring God into our "circle" and love each other unconditionally as we have for the past 7 years.



  • Here's to, blogging, hopefully I can stick with it and someone out there will learn something new.


  • Here's to, a new leaf turning to health, family, love and friends.



  • Here's to, our list (in a later blog) of accomplishments we want to make together before adding to our family.



  • Here's to, Home Depot and Lowe's for helping us make our seemingly huge house into our home.


  • Here's to cook outs and get togethers that will start soon, after we get over our "sit at home and snuggle phase." :)



  • Here's to adding our families together to make the perfect concoction of life as we know it


  • Here's to many, many more "Here's to's."





This weekend, was a lazy and productive one, Saturday we helped mom and Dad with the SGM neighborhood garage sale. We picked up a HUGE picnic table for our backyard.





After that we laid around the house, while Justin prepped for his first Semi-Pro referee game this year. So proud of him for being one of the few selective to move up. Sunday we went to Crawfish Fest and a trip to Home Depot for Justin's project of giving our mail box a face lift:





Before








After- We will probably add some flowers later

He was very proud, and so am I :)











I also got to start a little trial of my garden which will be full of veggies one day. But I thought I would start with some of the most indestructable veggies possible: Jalapeno, Cayenne and tomatoes. Soon I'll have citrus, and all kinds of veggies.









1 comment:

  1. Here's to my Nunie and her lil lovebug. You two are so cute, it makes me wanna throw up a little bit. :)

    ReplyDelete