Monday, August 29, 2011

Game Week

Well it's game week. And not just any game week... but FIRST game week! The Lovable Luttrell's have stepped up to the plate to throw the first game week party for the Alabama game!! Though we are a split family, between Alabama and FSU, J has a little more game support and it's pretty much 1 to 80!

Not Only is it game week but it's also my husband's birthday! Needless to say there will be a lot of cooking and baking this week and little mini projects around the house to get it "family" ready!!

I have a new recipe to try for the game... Jalapeno bacon poppers Click here for the recipe. The other half is bound to love these as much as my stuffed mushrooms and buffalo dip, though I wouldn't dare let a game and birthday go by without buffalo dip :)

Cheesecake of course is also in order... just not sure if I'm doing a chocolate cheesecake or strawberry. We shall see.

Also this week I start 3rd and 4th graders at AWANA. Wish me luck, I wanted the cubbies (3 yr. olds), but I'm sure there is a a reason for me moving.. Always a plan. Hope everyone's week is as blessed and busy as mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment